Share | 

Le me leaving :/

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Le me leaving :/   Wed May 09, 2012 1:29 am

Ok, its time for me to leave AND ik ik i told i would never leave this awsome clan,but things became so shit
that i honestly dont have any choice anymore, i hope u wont rage on me or somethin cuz idc srsly.
The od movie is fucked, imma make a wolf mixtape from it and ye.
In 10 days its a whole year past since i started th3, to be honest i even had 2 months break :p.
The 1st clan i joined was 78nux , sure it was noob, but we had fun in clan even it was like 5 indians and 1 serbian.
How s4l said in hes leave topic ''its not fun anymore in the clan'' he was probably right but idk i wasnt there on that time, but looks like
Times didnt change, i wanted to make oD active as possible and also i gave my best to get atleast a little pro to be in the same line as
the od members.
Special thanks to: Slappy, alp , john , zoe, death , music ,facu and history in the past weeks, thanks guys for being my amigos and could understand my pro accent on skype xd, thanks for teaching me new thing and yes i mean slappy and ofc some of zoe and alp and ofc music for 3x la tf Very Happy, and i repeat , i hope u not rage cuz i left and i probably wont join ag im not sure, and ye thats probably it, its time to move on ...

I love u all amigos no hate just peace and love Smile

All th best in future of oD im done...

Wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeZ0'96

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Wed May 09, 2012 5:32 am

:O WOLF YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! IK IM NOT IN CLAN BUT ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG Sad
i can understand your pro accent too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Wed May 09, 2012 5:58 am

what happened to od members, Are they just kidding us?! NO!! wolf, Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P!raT

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Wed May 09, 2012 2:18 pm

what is wrong with you guys?!
how can a clan lose its fun?...and how can this make u leave the clan instead of the game? scratch

thps3 wont be funnier for you when you don't use the oD-tag anymore. you guys joined as noobs eventho it made the clan worse and got trained to pros.. and now u pretty much leave for no reason.

thats not loyal at all.
if u see a clan dies or gets boring u should try to get it alive

do what you want Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Wed May 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Says the guy who left the clan bcz noob joined...
And also i tryed to make it alive, got called nolifer for being active, wanted to make tourneys but i cant cuz this clan is so active that u didnt even finish the cz tour...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.psycho.

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Wed May 09, 2012 5:03 pm

See you, slappy was totally right lol.
He said once (don't get me wrong slappy) "We train the newbies, but they will leave until they know/think they are good enough to leave and just join an other clan" .
Was a pretty funny time with you wolf, but honestly, did you get the "noob" thingy that serious?
Oh, by the way, I don't think that pirat left 'cause a few newbies joined the clan, I rather think that he just clan-switched Razz
Whatever, I'm pretty sure you're going to be oD again, soon..

One does not simply leave oD..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/stylo5001
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Wed May 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P!raT

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Thu May 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Wolf wrote:
Says the guy who left the clan bcz noob joined...
And also i tryed to make it alive, got called nolifer for being active, wanted to make tourneys but i cant cuz this clan is so active that u didnt even finish the cz tour...

wow dude u really don't know why i left.
as u might see I tried to keep the clan alive. I entered beat its, created new ones, created and joined tours, tried to give players motivation for updating their profiles (u dont even have one), did many ondrugs movies,.. ETC and i'm still trying to keep the forum active lol. i didnt even leave when the clan seemed to be dead.
but when i saw how randomly noobs were invited without any arrangement to the other oD's, I was just a lil sad. Same time i was invited to join mko. and thats when i left (so might be a mix of your and psychos view)

now the clan is actually as active as it wasnt the past 3 years. we've got 10 members so i rly don't get your point. you cant compare this to my situation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.psycho.

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Thu May 10, 2012 5:56 pm

yup, god has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Musicman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Thu May 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Wolf, tbh P!rat left under completely different circumstances. But goodluck in XsT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Thu May 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Ye, myabe u are right , I also wanted to make it more alive, sure i dont have a profile, i planned a improv tour but i cant start it as soon u dont finish cz tour also i was making oD movie it was like 8 min long, as i soon realize alp wants to leave oD and no1 else wants to capp except music, i never wanted to leave oD but it became so idk how to explain ''unintersted'' to be a clan that i cant believe, the clan members dont even trust eachother well i never trusted alp to be honest cuz sometimes he turns against me for no reason, when i made my join topic, im sure i was better than jezo and i still dont get it how did jezo got invited to a trial, im pretty sure i wasnt that ''bad'' when i wanted to join oD and also i've been oD for 6 months now and 1 year of playin this game, the player who helped me the most was slappy, thats bcz i got that good in less time, maybe i just overrate myself im sure i do, but thats the point of my view...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 am

Wolf wrote:
Ye, myabe u are right , I also wanted to make it more alive, sure i dont have a profile, i planned a improv tour but i cant start it as soon u dont finish cz tour also i was making oD movie it was like 8 min long, as i soon realize alp wants to leave oD and no1 else wants to capp except music, i never wanted to leave oD but it became so idk how to explain ''unintersted'' to be a clan that i cant believe, the clan members dont even trust eachother well i never trusted alp to be honest cuz sometimes he turns against me for no reason, when i made my join topic, im sure i was better than jezo and i still dont get it how did jezo got invited to a trial, im pretty sure i wasnt that ''bad'' when i wanted to join oD and also i've been oD for 6 months now and 1 year of playin this game, the player who helped me the most was slappy, thats bcz i got that good in less time, maybe i just overrate myself im sure i do, but thats the point of my view...

Wolf, you only over-rate yourself a little bit, but you are an outstanding player, or just to break it down, Your amazing Very Happy Good luck in XsT Brother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Fri May 11, 2012 11:11 am

no good luck in XsT , You'll be back soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Fri May 11, 2012 4:08 pm

John wrote:

Wolf will rise again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slappy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 pm

JeZ0'96 wrote:
John wrote:

I love how he is in 6 months and gets all the atention.
I leave and feel fucking guilty which makes me wanna come back but the fact that only Jezo and John said something seems like the rest of the clan is just like LE FU idgaf lol.
it feels weird playing th3 knowing i wont be again and that od will like at me in a diff way now but srsly ? a guy that was on a trial for 4weeks sais good bye well miss u and i dont even get a bb from the leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.slappysweb.tk/
.psycho.

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Fri May 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Wolf, just STFU.
Even if this is your leave topic, why the fuck do you place rumors here!?
I never said that I am 100 percently sure to leave.
I'll definitely stay oD.
Whatever, best "wishes" to you.
Haha.
Back to top Go down
JeZ0'96

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   Sat May 12, 2012 2:21 am

slappy wrote:
JeZ0'96 wrote:
John wrote:

I love how he is in 6 months and gets all the atention.
I leave and feel fucking guilty which makes me wanna come back but the fact that only Jezo and John said something seems like the rest of the clan is just like LE FU idgaf lol.
it feels weird playing th3 knowing i wont be again and that od will like at me in a diff way now but srsly ? a guy that was on a trial for 4weeks sais good bye well miss u and i dont even get a bb from the leader.

i did say good bye slappy, if i diddnt, well GOOD BYE Sad IDGAF IF IM NOT IN CLAN BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYY EVERYONE IN OD WILL MISS YOUR ANUS AND YOUR PRONESS Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le me leaving :/   

Back to top Go down

Le me leaving :/
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1